Monday, December 28, 2009

Let me first introduce myself. I am Afro Angel and I am so excited starting this blog off for the new year for 2010. I created this blog to discuss and to give advice and encouragement about natural hair care. I am an open book and do not mind sharing my personal experiences of going natural and how it has impacted my life in a big way. I found new discoveries with in myself that I never knew that were there. It has developed my creativity in so many levels. I also created a new hair care line of organic hair care products called Afro Angel Organics. I am so excited sharing this experience with you all and I hope that your journey is as life changing and wonderful as it has been for me. Let this journey become a heavenly experience for your mind body and soul. The upcoming topics that we will be discussing is natural hair care, health, body image. makeup...just to share a few. Feel welcome to invite your friends (natural or not) to join in on this blog journey with me. Much love...

2 comments:

  1. :) So happy for you Ms. Afro Angel! Can't wait to see what kind of knowledge you are ready to bestow on the masses. (i.e. Me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AfroAngel,
    Your hair is gorgeous! Hope to follow your blog and get some tips!

    ReplyDelete